Hey,
I have a panel that consists of two parts:
the first lists groups names.
the second lists the contacts of a group, which gets
populated upon clicking on the group name (via Ajax).

<wicket:panel>
</wicket:panel>

I created this model:

public class ContactsModel extends
    LoadableDetachableModel {

    private Long groupId;

    @SpringBean
    private Service service;

    public ContactsModel(Long groupId) {
        InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject(this);
        this.groupId = groupId;
    }

    @Override
    protected Object load() {
        return service.findContactsByGroupId(groupId);

And here is a snippet from the panel class:

ListView entry = new ListView("groups",
    new GroupsModel()) {
    @Override
    protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
    Group group = (Group) item.getModelObject();
    item.setModel(new CompoundPropertyModel(group));
    item.add(new AjaxFallbackLink("") {
       @Override
          //what to do?
       }
    });
    }
};

Yes, inside onClick I can get the group ID, but what to do?
I have to do something like this inside onClick:
ContactsModel cm = new ContactsModel(groupId);
What to put inside onClick() ?
I'm new to Wicket so I appreciate your time.
Thanks.