With pleasure.

1. I overridden Palette.java and Palette.html
In Palette.html I added the line below (with the span).
In Palette.java all we did is override renderHead (see below)
2. We created a new palette.js and added the script file as below.

Hope that helps.

Eyal Golan
egola...@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary