I suggest that you display the text in a read only tinymce text area.

TinyMCESettings mceSettings = new TinyMCESettings(Theme.advanced);
mceSettings.addCustomSetting("readonly:true");

This only works if you update the tinymce javascripts as in http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-making-tinymce-textarea-read-only-p23170821.html

fachhoch wrote:
Tinymce text is formatted with html and when I add text to label i see the text with html , please tell me how can I tell wicket that model also has
html tags and browser should interpet them and   not display ?  If I set
model of a label as html text I am expecting to see html parsed by browser and not the same html I set as model attached is the image , it shows the same text i sert as model and i am
expecting browser to parse those html tags and not just display , please
help me how to acheieve this ?
\
Linkan wrote:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23175527/textarea-read-only.png

What you get out and put in tinymce is html, so why not continue with pre tags? Or perhaps put it in a div tag with some style, like "border-left: 2px solid blue; padding-left: 5px;".

//Swanthe

fachhoch wrote:
It worked , that's good, need one more suggestion , Usually without
tinymce
we show comments  to display  inside a pre tag  to retain the line breaks
etc , but in case of tinymce what's the best way to display comments ?

Linkan wrote:
Try add TinyMceAjaxSubmitModifier to your submit button

//Swanthe

tubin gen wrote:
I am trying to make my text editor (text area )  to rich text eitors
  using timymce.First I tried wicket timymce behaviour , the problem
is the  tinymce java scriopt is repalce my textarea html with an
iframe

this  is my html , but the   style="display: none;" is added by tinymce
<textarea maxlength="4000" cols="120" rows="8"
name="reassignmentComments" wicket:id="reassignmentComments"
id="reassignmentComments" style="display: none;"/>

and code generated by tinymce is   lot,  but the problem is it uses
iframe and because of  which the textarea value is not posted to my
form   , please help me integrating tinymce