thanks for replying.
I was not looking for only native code usage, which I am sure wicket does
not use.

I have found out that in 1.3.x wicket uses 'DiskPageStore' to store some
data to disk, whereas in 1.2.x all the data are in memory, is it correct?

Would help if someone explains if wicket 1.2.x does any file I/O for storing
PageMap data?

thanks
prasun