Hi,
My application's built with WIcket 1.3, and I use ModalWindow to implement
most of my functions.
I really do some modification to meet my needs. but there's a problem i
cannot find any idea to solve that.
My scenario is that:
There're 2 links (Link A, Link B) in the index Page.
Clicking each link will be shown a ModalWindow.
I fill the Window with one of my other pages, NOT A PANEL.
(windows.setPageCreator(XXX);
I can alternatively click and close each link. It works well.
Now my requirement is:
What am I going to do is  clicking Link A first, and then clicking Link B
without close the show up ModalWindow. and I want the content in ModalWindow
would be updated by Clicking B.
I've tried many ways to achieve that,but failed.

Is there anyone can give me any hints?

Thanks.