maybe automatic multi window support might help you

this can be turned on like this in the init method of your Application.

        /**
         * @see org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication#init()
         */
        @Override
        protected void init()
        {
                super.init();
                getPageSettings().setAutomaticMultiWindowSupport(true);
        }

mf