Hi everyone,
Sorry for posting this problem but I have been stuck for far too many hours on
this.  Using wicket 1.4  Appreciate any help on this very very much.

I have a pojo object called "address" that has a property of "handicapAccess"
I am trying to bind this property to a dropdown list with 3 choices (formated
as name/value)
Yes/Y
No/N
Unknown/U

If I use the constructor of ChoiceRenderer(String displayExpression), No error,
but my property is bound as
com.reffects.dmi.admin.wicket.address.detail.selectopt...@9aa8fd
If I use the constructor of ChoiceRenderer(java.lang.String displayExpression,
java.lang.String idExpression), I get an error
"org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: No get method defined for class:
class java.lang.String expression: id"
Although my SelectOption class has getId/setId

List<SelectOption> options = new ArrayList<SelectOption>();
options.add(new SelectOption("Yes", "Y"));
options.add(new SelectOption("No", "N"));
options.add(new SelectOption("Unknown", "U"));

//org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: No get method defined for class:
class java.lang.String expression: id
ChoiceRenderer choiceRenderer = new ChoiceRenderer("name","id");

//this choice render gives it a
//
<handicapAccess>com.reffects.dmi.admin.wicket.address.detail.selectopt...@9aa8fd</handicapAccess>
//ChoiceRenderer choiceRenderer = new ChoiceRenderer("name");
PropertyModel model = new PropertyModel(address, "handicapAccess");

DropDownChoice ddc = new DropDownChoice("dropDownChoice",
model,options,choiceRenderer);

//Here's my SelectOption
public class SelectOption implements Serializable {
        /**
         *
         */
        private String name;
        private String id;

        public SelectOption(String name, String id) {
                this.name = name;
                this.id = id;
        }

        public String getName() {