Hi,

sometimes the world is easy! Thanks for your support. Thinking in Wicket
means, to think easier :-D

For other readers, to get the right "required" validation message at the
feebackPanel an entry has to written into the Wizard's property file.

e.g. group.Required=My message on the feebackpanel...

So, the thread could be closed :clap: