I believe the docs say that fileupload won't work in an ajax environment.
Wizards are ajax-based, right?

On May 5, 2009 4:35 AM, "Jens Alenius" <jens.alen...@megasol.se> wrote:

Hi. Im having some problems with IE 7 and the UploadProgressBar in a Wizard.
It seems to have some limits in my special case.
Inside my WizardStep constuctor I have this code:

 public class MyWizardStep(SomeValues){
  super(SomeValues);
  setOutputMarkupId(true);
      Form<String> uploadForm = new Form<String>("uploadForm");
      uploadForm.setMultiPart(true);
      add(uploadForm);
        FileUploadField fileUploadField = new FileUploadField("filefield",
new Model<FileUpload>());
      uploadForm.add(mFileUploadField);
    uploadForm.add(new UploadProgressBar("progress", uploadForm));

      SubmitLink uploadlink = new SubmitLink("uploadButton") {
          @Override
          public void onSubmit() {
              System.out.println("onSubmit runs");
          }
      };
      uploadForm.add(uploadlink);
      }
            And the markup...
            <form wicket:id="uploadForm">
              <wicket:message key="payablefile.file">file</wicket:message>
             <input wicket:id="filefield" type="file"/>
onmouseout="this.className='submitbutton'"
onmouseover="this.className='submitbutton_hover'"
wicket:id="uploadButton">Upload</div>
  </form>
    Works fine i firefox but it does not work in IE 7.  I get a javascript
error (object property or method is not supported) and the submit wont run.
  I have noticed....
  1. If I remove the UploadProgressBar it starts to work.
  2. I can also change the upload button to and <input type="submit"> and
keep the UploadProgressBar and then it will work.
  3. If I add above code to a ordenary page(not nested form as in the
wizard) it will also work.
    It seems the wicket file upload example(as in
http://www.wicketstuff.org/wicket13/upload/single) wont work inside a wizard
for IE 7.
    Does anyone have any comment on this. Have I missed something?
  Jens Alenius