Hi all,

I'm using a LinkTree in my app, which is pretty much the SimpleTree implementation at Wicket Ajax Examples ( http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/tree/simple.1 ), but I have to make it custom somehow. At this time the treenodes are links to different pages.
The things, that I need to do with the tree:
- some of the nodes are just containers, so I don't want to have a link to these items - if I'm using right click -> open in new tab on a node, then the new tab will show me the same tree (just closed), not the page that I originally wanted to show. (Is this a bug or feature?) I'm quite new to Ajax, are there some good books out there about Ajax, from which I can learn things from the beginning?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Peter Major