From: "Daniel Frisk" <dan...@jalbum.net>
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 5:13:12 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: Pimp your Wicket app!

Name of your application: http://jalbum.net
Intranet or internet: [ ] intranet [X ] internet
Public or private site: [ X] public [ ] private [ ] both

Average number of concurrent users: ~500
Max number of concurrent users you have encountered: Don't know
Average number of Wicket served requests per (business)day: ~20 M

Number of servers running your Wicket frontend code: 4
Number of cores/CPUs per server: 4
Number of JVMs running on your server for Wicket frontend code: 1
Do these JVMs run in a cluster? [ X] yes [ ] no
-Xmx setting (max memory) for your JVMs: 4 GB

// Daniel
jalbum.net