Hi,

I currently made this simple tab application just to try out how things work. I created Index.java and .html files. Java contains basicaly this:

public Index(final PageParameters parameters) {

       tabs.add(new AbstractTab(new Model("Index")) {

           public Panel getPanel(String panelID) {
               return new IndexPlugin(panelID);
           }
       });

where IndexPlugin is reusable component (panel). Its purpose is to display text.
This is how IndexPlugin.html looks like:
<wicket:panel>
IT WORKS!!!!
</wicket:panel>

but when I build the project this is the output:

[ERROR]Mojo:
[ERROR]    org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.4.2:test
[ERROR]FAILED for project:
[ERROR]    cnl.qos:QoSWebInterface:war:0.1
[ERROR]Reason:
[ERROR]There are test failures.
[ERROR]Please refer to D:\Projects\QoSWebInterface\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.

and link points that error is in test.assertLabel() method in TestHomePage.java

Am I dong something wrong?

tm