Hi Alfredo,

This question came up last week aswell, here is an example of how you to subclass PropertyColumn to convert an integer into an arbitrary string:

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-How-to-manipulate-values-in-a-data-table--p23413680.html

Essentially you wrap the PropertyModel with a custom IModel implementation that does the conversion you want (on each cell). Then you build the DataTable using your custom column implementation.

Regards,

Mike

Hi,
I can't figure out the best way to define something like a object-to-string converter to add to a DataTable's column (PropertyColumn). I have an Integer in my model and I want to display a proper String to the user by a defined mapping.

Thank you

alf