I always get this for a new app when I run/build it from Eclipse or IntelliJ. Both default to exclude resources from the java packages. Build with Maven (change the pom or use quickstart to start with a correct pom) and the file should be there.

Regards,
   Erik.

Tomáš Mihok wrote:
Hi there,

has anyone ever encountered problem with these two? I have a simple application and I wanted to add a css file with <link rel=...> but after deploying nothing happens.

So I copied the CSS in index.html between <style> tags. This helped but there is still one problem:

#header
{
width:100%;
height:122px;
background: #440000 url('n1.gif') repeat-x;
}

even though the picture n1.gif is present in the same directory as html file it doesnt load. Is there any solution to this?

tm