Note that this is a maven problem.
Apparently maven does not use the correct 'home' directory. You can override the home directory set by setting an environment variable. I think its called M2_REPO.

Regards,
   Erik.

Henrik schreef:
I am very new to the Java-World and want to make a web project using
Java/Maven2/Wicket.

I tried to install Wicket with these instructions:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/windows-guide-to-installing-wicket-on-eclipse-with-maven.html

Everything went fine up to the point of running a project. I tried
Wicket version 1.4 rc4 and 1.3.6.
Trying to reach localhost:8080 displays an 503-Error...

The console told me the following:

INFO  - log                        - Logging to
org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter(org.mortbay.log) via
org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog
STARTING EMBEDDED JETTY SERVER, PRESS ANY KEY TO STOP
INFO  - log                        - jetty-6.1.4
INFO  - log                        - NO JSP Support for /, did not
find org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet
WARN  - log                        - Failed startup of context
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.webappcont...@137c60d{/,src/main/webapp}
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
\\ROSSV01\ROSSV01\Users\mypersonalusername\.m2\repository\log4j\log4j\1.2.14\log4j-1.2.14.jar
(Access denied)
       at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:114)
       at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:133)
[...]

ROSSV01 is the name of the networkserver where my userdata is stored.
I have no clue
why Maven(?) chose that directory... However the URL is false:

Right URL:
\\ROSSV01\Users\mypersonalusername\.m2\...

Wrong URL:
\\ROSSV01\ROSSV01\Users\mypersonalusername\.m2\...

So I'm pretty stuck here. Is it a Wicket error? Is it a Maven error?
Jetty error? Where could I change the URL using eclipse?
Right now I am pretty confused here...

Would be great if somebody can help me out...