You can get Eclipse to auto refresh if you modify files externally. Check preferences.

cheers,
Steve

On 19/05/2009, at 1:15 AM, John Armstrong wrote:

I always have to do a 'Refresh' when changing the HTML. Its quite painful..

I tend to author the bulk of my html in an external editor that is
more suitable to the purpose and fast ( the eclipse validators are
painfully slow, particularly in Javascript intensive pages). Then I
tweak it in Eclipse and hit F5. A Lot.

John-