Or are you suggesting we replace the w3 dtd with the wicket one that incorporates it?

cheers,
Steve

On 20 May 2009, at 16:17, Steve Swinsburg wrote:

So how do you include a DOCTYPE definition as well, since that has a DTD associated with it. I just did some experimenting as I had my pages as the wicket.sourceforge.net one previously:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd";>
      xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
      xmlns:wicket="http://wicket.sourceforge.net/";
      xml:lang="en"
      lang="en">

Which the browser interpreted to the same.

But updating to:
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd";>
      xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
xmlns:wicket="http://wicket.apache.org/dtds.data/wicket-xhtml1.3-strict.dtd "
      xml:lang="en"
      lang="en">

The browser rightly so strips out the extra DTD and renders it to:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd";>

What is the full DTD and HTML namespace that needs to be at the top of pages?

cheers,
Steve