I have a   radio group this group has  a form and this form has a list view
and this list view has list items  and each list item has a   radio and I
want to add ajax behaviour to this radio button for onclick, so when user
clicks on any radio button , inside the method onSubmit(AjaxRequestTqarget
)  I want to retrieve  the model of the list item    which is the parent of
radio  button to update and save .

Its only one radio button selection i want to save and form does not have
any more form components .

My RadioGraoup has no model , my form also got no model and      List view
has a collection of pojo and each list item model is this pojo even my radio
has no model , please  tell me how can I retrieve the pojo ?