Because I'm stubborn and I want to do things my own way (and I like my
name better)! ;)  Actually, I would really like to come up with a
nice, unified way of doing RAD with wicket.  The thing about
Wicketopia is that it takes a very domain-oriented approach to RAD
(similar to the Tapestry-based project Trails which I was somewhat
affiliated with).  However, there may be a way to make a
domain-oriented "wrapper" over one of the other projects, perhaps.