I don't actually have commit to wicketstuff, but cudos for having all modules build and all tests passing, I'm able to build without any trouble and deploy into our local repo on the first try. I don't mind help get it up though, particularly if it gets things working again.

As of last night, all modules in wicketstuff-core are building and all tests passing, but thats against the current wicket-1.4-SNAPSHOT so I'm not sure about rc4 (I think it might not build against rc4 because of the mentioned issues).

I think you might have to wait until they do a new release, then tag your repo immediately and release from there, there have been a lot of changes in wicketstuff-core since wicket-rc4. You might also be able to check the date of rc4 in the wicket svn and tag a revision of wicketstuff-core for that date (risky, but might just work).

- Brill