Hi,

Thanks to both of you. I've checked JForum in the past, and while I like it
a lot (I think we have it implemented on one of the sites we did for a
client), I thought back then it would be hard to really integrate it with
Wicket.

I decided to write what I need from scratch, since I don't need a full blown
forum anyways.

Once I finish it, if it seems worth anything to somebody else, I will
release the code to the crowd.

Again, thanks,
Cristi