I constructed a Page that uses a LoadableDetachableModel.  The
LoadableDetachableModel retrieves an object from the Session and displays
Panels from a list in the object.  The Panels have TextFields which use
elements from the List but it puts the object into a PropertyModel in order to
access the attributes.
My question is whether it is a problem to update the TextField via the
PropertyModel or does the PropertyModel have to use a LoadableDetachableModel
as well in order to get the object from the Session before doing an update?
Thanks
 Study criminal justice and earn your degree. Click here to request free
program info!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsC7KBxeazkJEKLTcG5VrnBxiF6Isv6JgQMUhUTSRgwIiVlASqMnxG/