Hello Martin, Jeremy, dev, gurus, users and mortals. I have just finished ch.
13 of the WIA.pdf. I have followed closely the reading using the
wicket-in-action eclipse project. I have the wicket-in-action running under
the: mvn jetty:run. The wicket-in-action project is redeployed every 60 seconds
(a student's dream). After finishing the 13th chapter I decided to leave the
nest for the 1.4rc QuickStart. The new QuickStart project expanded and imported
into the Eclipse workspace no-problemo. The mystery is what am I doing wrong to
get the automatic 60 second re-deploy. As it stands now I have to kill jetty,
mvn package and then restart jetty (mvn jetty:run). I have pasted in the:

**************************
<context-param>
    <param-name>configuration</param-name>
    <param-value>development</param-value>
</context-param>

from the wicket-in-action web.xml but no change. The Windows cmd console shows
the usual Wicket WARNING: running in development mode. I plan to use the
wicket-in-action almost verbatim including the Hibernate DAO for my current
gig. It is probably only a few weeks before they start holding my feet to the
fire.

Please advise, David.