Hello Igor, thanks. I had to create an Eclipse Run/Launch property as the <Run
as> is not available on right click (but it works). The only issue now is the
corresponding HTML page cannot be found. I have seen this before on this ML but
I can no longer find the reference. Apparently, Eclipse properties limits
copying .HTML files with the classes. I have not found how or where to change
this. Any and all feedback welcomed. Regards, David.

Igor Vaynberg wrote ..