I'm working on an application something akin to blog posts. A 'Post' has a
title, date, tags, a category ... and *content*.

For most of the 'smaller' properties in a 'Post', I use a Label as the
component and that works just fine - but for much larger datasets, say,
"content", I feel odd using something called 'Label'.

Is there a more precise Wicket Component for, what could amount to hundreds
of words or lines? (see below)

(By the way, kudos on the DateLabel and everything else in wicket-date
project - I just came across that ...)

Thanks,

-Luther

        final Post post = postService.findPostById(postId);
        final IModel<Post> postModel = new
CompoundPropertyModel<Post>(post);
        final WebMarkupContainer outer = new WebMarkupContainer("post",
postModel);
        outer.add(new Label("title"));
        outer.add(new BookmarkablePageLink<Void>("category",
CategoryPage.class));
*        outer.add(new Label("content"));*
        outer.add(new DateLabel("publishedOn", new StyleDateConverter("M-",
true)));
        add(outer);