that it doesnt give you the hostname/port is ofcourse a bug....

print out these variables:

getRequestCycle().urlFor(CurrentPage.class ,pps).toString()

I think that one time it will give you just the url
and one time

../.././CurrentPage

i guess that is your problem but you need to debug a bit more why it gives
you that ../../xxxx