Hi. I have a page with one inputText, one button and one table...
this's a search page, when i click in the Button "Search" i made a
search in the database and return the result to populate the
DataGridView.

I have in my page:
this.gridDataProvider = new ListDataProvider(this.listaProvider);
add(new DataGridView("rows", columnsCell, this.gridDataProvider));

And in my action i try:

onClickSearch(){
   List result = ...get data from database;
   this.listaProvider =  result;
}

or

onClickSearch(){
   List result = ...get data from database;
   this.gridDataProvider = new ListDataProvider(result);
}

No one work... but if i remove all itens from the list and add others
it's work fines:
onClickSearch(){

   List result = ...get data from database;
   this.listaProvider.removeAll(...);
   for result....{
    ... this.listaProvider.add(result..)

It's the way that wicket work? Or I'm doing anything worng?
It's loosing the memory reference.

Rangel Preis