Hmm could you try to switch it around? So the IE uses default and FF
uses the Argentinean Spanish locale..? Just wondering about ie..

Which version of ie are it?

And could you try these:

http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/hellobrowser/howdy/HelloBrowser/
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/pub/

On both to see the result? Probably the pub example arent that
intresting.. Since it does not support es ar..

Im just wondering if its browser trouble... Which IE are it?