Ah, no that bug is not present in the 1.3 range. But upgrading to a later 1.3 version would perhaps help as well.

See the migration guide on the wiki on how tough an 1.3 -> 1.4 upgrade will be for you. To give some perspective: I migrated a large project within a few hours.

Regards,
   Erik.

Jade wrote:
Hi Erik,

 I am using version 1.3.4. And I guess migration it to version 1.4 would be
bit tough.

 Anyways, that would have to be done if there is no other way around it.

 Btw, any work around to over come this? Please suggest. Thanks all for your
time in educating me.

Regards,
Jade