the path is stored in the session, so as long as your app server
reloads existing sessions on restart, it should (iirc).  however, in
your dev environment, the app server probably blows away sessions

hrmmmm, i just re-read and realized that you said this is for the
PageExpired.... which is typically encountered when you lost your
session - so this won't work for that.  But it will work if I go back
twenty pages and click a link - not super helpful.  Sorry.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com