IIRC, for this purpose I had written a separate expired page but I had thrown a new restartresponseexception(LoginPage.class) which was working fine with wicket 1.3.4.

Martin Makundi wrote:
the users should get a page expired error if they come in from a
stateful bookmark and the session is expired.

Well..  in order to avoid that I have attempted to redirect them onto
the login page by setting the LoginPage to be the expired page ;)

    getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(LoginPage.class);

I do not want a separate "pageExpiredErrorPage" to be displayed to the
user, just go back to login with no error messages. Now I get the
component loginForm not found on page... I would assume that
LoginPage.class is a clean initiation with no pageParameters.

**
Martin

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:58 AM, Martin