I'm currently the only Java programmer on staff, and I'm already maintaining
two Wicket applications, so my boss is concerned that if I start a third
project in Java that no one else will be able to maintain it. It's a
reasonable concern, but kind of too bad nonetheless. I'm using JQuery as my
main JS resource for the application. All of the business logic is managed
through Ajax calls.