Hi,

In one of our application, we are facing session swapping problem when we
use DiskPageStore and this problem doesn't occur if we use HttpSessionStore.

Let me explain you in more detail.

This is policy Enrollment Application, we use Spring, Hibernate and Wicket
Frameworks.
We are using JDK serialization and the std SecondLevelCache/*DiskPageStore*
*session* store.

*Scenario:*
Application works fine, when we are using only one in one Browser window.
 It seems that when two users are using the system, second user is able to
see the first users data when he clicks back button.

*Analysis*:
Session id is different for both users, but while reading the page from the
disk it somehow reads the wrong page.

If I change the PageStore to HttpSessionStore, the same scenario works fine.

Any inputs on this issue will be helpful.

--
Thanks,
Rajendar