We've posted Oliver Evans' great presentation from our June 2009 London Wicket Event to http://jweekend.com/dev/ArticlesPage http://code.google.com/p/londonwicket .

It's a must read if you're planning on getting right inside Wicket or preparing yourself to contribute some patches (ideally with tests where practical!). You can also see photos of some of the conspirators (Al Maw must have been taking ALL the pictures, so he's in none of them, this time!) from our first Wicket bug-fixing session in London. Check out the Wiki entry too at http://code.google.com/p/londonwicket/ .
We're looking to run another Wicket Jira night at jWeekend soon so drop me a
line via our site if you've looked at the presentation/read the Wiki entry, set
up your environment and would like to get involved next time.

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
http://jWeekend.com

PS If you missed Oli's talk, it's OK - I'm going to ask him to deliver it again as I know
a lot of people who missed our June event would enjoy that as much as those there did.
Same goes for Al's "Stateless Everything" talk from the same event, yet another
classic!