Hi.

Thanks for the reply. I did read that blog post previously, but I
don't really want the pageTracker._trackPageview function to be run in
the page header. For Google Analytics (or any other Javascript-based
analytics for that matter) the best practice is to put the tracking
code just before the close of the body tag, to ensure that it's run
only when the page is fully loaded. Perhaps I'm missing something
though, would it be possible to do this with the
TextTemplateHeaderContributor?

Thanks.

Neil.