Hi all,

I am looking for info on how to handle a multi-select dropdownchoice
component. Does the ModelObject need to be a List and will it get past a
collection of selected items?

How do I iterate over all the selected items if it is not provided in a
list format? I have a AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior attached to the
control and it seems that the "onchange" event is fired each time the
selected items are increased or decreased but I only get one item at a
time passed through. i.e I don't get the entire collection of selected
items.

I would like to be able to detect if a single item has been selected,
which I could do with a call to size() if the model object was a
collection. I couldn't find much on google witht he words "wicket mutiple
select" :(

thanks