I'll be glad to get your opinion.
Our application needs to be with specific UI standards.
We've got the CSSs and UI design document on how our pages should look.

We have something that we call 'sub-section'.
Basically it's a section in the page that has a nice title with colors and
such.

We have to implementations for that:
1. SubSectionPanel
inside we have wicket:id="title" and in the content we have <wicket:child />
So using that we inherit from it, adding what is necessary and we have a
method that returns a component for the title (so we can put more than just
a label).

2. PageSectionBorder
The HTML is just like of the SubSectionPanel.
Just instead of the <wicket:child/> we have <wicket:body/>

So actually, it's like we have duplicate code.

Which is the better solution for such situation?

Thanks,

Eyal Golan
egola...@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary