here is my question again .I have a drop down choice with list of Item
objects , If I submit the form the form model object gets updated and I get
the selected item  from the form model object.  but I have a form validator
that gets called before form model object is updated in validator If I  want
to retrieve the selected item , please tell me how can I do this   ?