I've created a new project in WicketStuff for wicket-shiro-security:
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-core/shiro-security/

This project is basically the same as wicket-ki-security, but I've changed
all references of apache ki/jsecurity to shiro. In addition, instead of
being dependent on jsecurity-0.9.0.jar, this project relies on the following
jars:

shiro-core-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
shiro-web-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
shiro-spring-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar

Unfortunately, I don't think these jars are availabe in a maven repo yet.
So to build you'll need to:

mkdir shiro
cd shiro
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shiro/trunk/
mvn install

I've ran the two sample apps (realm and spring-jdbc) and they both appear to
be working correctly.

I didn't want to remove the wicket-ki-security project, as others might be
using it.  But now that apache ki has changed its name to apache shiro,
perhaps that project should be moved out of wicketstuff-core?

Please let me know if anyone finds any issues with this release. Thanks!

Tauren