Fernando,I just saw your reply...
What I eventually did was overriding Wicket's palette and gave access to
each of the sub components.

(and of course, we decided to change the whole appearance of the page so we
don't need it any more :) )

Eyal Golan
egola...@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary