Hi there.

First of all thank you for providing such a great framework.
I've reviewed a couple of frameworks lately including JSF, Grails, Lift and found that Wicket is the one I'd like to stay and use.

Here is now my first question:
In a AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable I've defined a couple of columns. The first one should be a link that when clicked will highlight the row (as in your examples).
Therefore I've overriden populateItem() in AbstractColumn class:

-----------
cols.add(new AbstractColumn(new Model("Select")) {
    @Override
public void populateItem(final Item item, String compId, IModel model) {
        //item.add(new Label(compId, "select"));
        item.add(new Link(compId, new Model("select")) {
            @Override
            public void onClick() {
                log.trace("selected clicked...");
            }
        });
    }
});

However when the table is rendered, instead of the link a "[cell]" is displayed. That is for all rows which are displayed. When the link is replaced with a Label, it is correctly displayed (see commented line above).

Any ideas what happening here?

Best regards,
Manfred