Hello everybody,

I have a requirement where I need to have two or more styles for a website.
Since layout and content can be different between the two variations I went
for a two Webpage classes solution. I created base and base2 which are both
abstract and extend webpage.

Each page inherits either from base or base2. The homepage of base is
mounted on / while the homepage of base2 is mounted on /base2. This works
fine. But oddly all the form submits (stateless forms) on base2 pages do not
work. It seems that the action url is wrong because I get an 404 not found
error.

Could someone give me a hint to where I have to look to debug this issue.

Regards,
Enes