Hi everyone. I noticed this strange behavior this way. I mounted
MyPage to /mypage and if IO point to:

http://localhost:8080/myapp/mypage

before being authenticated, instead of being redirected to the
LoginPage I receive a blank page. The reason is in MyPage constructor
I try to access to the user, that is null so I get a NullPointer.
Now, the user is never supposed to be null cause MyPage is a
SecureWebPage so I expect it get instantiated just after being
authenticated.

Now, I made some debug and have seen that the constructor of MyPage is
invoked before any calls to any AuthorizationStrategy method.
This happens for every page!

This sounds strange to me, and to you? I expect
isInstantiationAuthorized to be called before...

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://blog.ildella.net