Hi Joshua / List,

For our project, I have ported wicket-security to 1.4 based on the code of Maurice found at:
http://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wicket-stuff/branches/wicket-security-1.4-earlyaccess/
And
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicket-security/
Most of the tests work fine, a few of them are disabled (I is not quite clear to me what the expected behaviour is yet) and I removed the ACEGI example as it was too outdated. (I have a spring-security sample available to add) The current state is more of less a first 'seems to work' version based on RC5 that needs more attention while being used and extended. Please let me know if you are intrested, I could provide the code and further suport to get it released along with the wicket 1.4 release.
Kind Regards,
Olger