Hi,

at the moment I implement some sort of slideshow.

I am using a IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy to get nice URLs.
Now I want to add a voting form on each page. But of course commiting
the form results in a url containing many internal Wicket stuff.

How can that be avoided?
I tried the following that solved my issue but seems to be a little bit
hacky...

in my Form#submit I added the following lines:

      Page responsePage = getRequestCycle().getResponsePage();
      getRequestCycle().setResponsePage( responsePage.getClass(),
responsePage.getPageParameters() );

I hope you understand what I try to achieve. Any ideas how to do that
properly?

Thanks,

Johannes