Hello,
I am having something very strange in my TreeTable.
I've put the tree in a Dynamic Wizard Step.
When I get to that step (which is the summary), the columns gets wider and
wider.
After looking at Firebug, I've noticed that the width of the header is
increasing:

I was looking at Tree.js but as I'm not a JS expert, I couldn't understand
what's wrong.
Is it possible that another object in my DOM causes this problem?

I am using Wicket 1.3.6

Thanks,

Eyal Golan
egola...@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary