You could use ajax decorator which sort of appends callers.. I am not
exactly sure how in your particular situation, but you can try it out
and see how it works:

  public static final IAjaxCallDecorator BLUR_DECORATOR = new
IAjaxCallDecorator() {
    public CharSequence decorateOnFailureScript(
        CharSequence arg0) {
      return arg0;
    }

    public CharSequence decorateOnSuccessScript(
        CharSequence arg0) {
      return arg0;
    }

    public CharSequence decorateScript(CharSequence arg0) {
      return "blur();" + arg0;
    }
  };

Usage:
component.add(new
OnChangeAjaxBehavior() {
@Override
protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
target.addChildren(dailyContainer, DropDownChoice.class);
}
/**
* @see
org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior#getAjaxCallDecorator()
*/
@Override
protected IAjaxCallDecorator getAjaxCallDecorator() {
return BLUR_DECORATOR;
}
});

**