Hi Vladimir,

You are right. Now I look at it, it is clearly more complex then I remembered.

You can get my version here: http://pastie.org/543892

Regards,
   Erik.

Vladimir K wrote:
I didn't find it easy to do it myself. By easy I mean what I can accomplish
within 15 mins.

From the first glance it looks just like a mix of two strategies but it
actually does not. MixedHybridUrlCodingStrategy should handle all the
parameters delimited by slashes and some of them have names omitted.
Original Mixed strategy operates with regular parameters syntax. I believe
it would take some hours to study what strategies do internally and
implement and test mixed solution. I hoped someone have already tried that.

Unfortunately I didn't find anything by google and nabble so I posted the
question here. If you could point me some old discussion I'd appreciate.

Erik van Oosten wrote:
It is fairly easy to construct it yourself. Just look at the code of MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy, copy it and replace the class you're extending to the corresponding HybridUrlCodingStrategy.

Its also on the mailing list, search the archives. Lastly, the annotation based mounting project (forgot the name) contains it.

Regards,
     Erik.

Vladimir Kovalyuk wrote:
Is there a worked combination of HybridUrlCodingStrategy and
MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy? What is missed in the latter is ability to
stay
bookmarkable after reaction on actions.

--
Erik van Oosten