Hi,

You have two options:

   1. use a previous version of wicketstuff-push,
   2. or help out with branching the current code back to 1.3.x

Right now, the code requres java 1.5, so if your proyect requires java 1.4
then I recomend using a previous version.

the old wicket 1.3, java 1.4 branch is here:

https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/branches/wicketstuff-push/