All,
Every now and then my for ends up displaying
[Ljava.lang.String;@7cd46bea

instead of displaying my string value. There is no rhyme or reason, just going
back and forth through my application and eventually I see that value dumped
out in lieu of my actual string value.

ValueMap properties;add(new RequiredTextField("toStreetAddress1", new
PropertyModel(properties, "toStreetAddress1")));
The properties ValueMap is getting populated on posts and held during the
session. Where should I look first to figure out why only sometimes do I see
the reference of the string instead of the string value.
Thanks,
Russ